Personal injury claims occur when you have been injured or a loved one has been killed by someone’s negligence or intentional act. There are countless ways in which such a claim could arise including everything from an auto accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, atv accident, to a defective product that causes injury or death, nursing home negligence or medical malpractice, and negligent hiring, among other things. The best way to evaluate whether you have a legititmate case for damages is to contact an attorney. You can start right here by calling our office at 937-432-9775 or filling out our free online consultation form.Do I have a personal injury claim or law suit?,
Other Recent Entries
- SSA ruling indicates that focus of disability inquiry should be on capacity to work, not ability to find a job
- Social Security disability rules for Lupus
- Delays in Ohio Social Security Disability claims hurt claimants
- Social Security Office to have shorter hours
- Can noncitizen receive SSI disability?