• Thoroughly analyze the facts of your case.
• Explain all the benefits for which you may qualify.
• Help you plan your immigration strategy.
• Make sure your applications are completed and submitted properly.
• Represent you before government agencies and in Immigration Court.
• File appeals and waivers, when necessary.
• Keep you informed of the laws that affect you.
• Provide you with personal and professional service.
To speak to an immigration lawyer about how the law applies to your specific situation, please call 937-432-9775 or click for a free our online consultation.
Because immigration law is federal in nature, with very few exceptions, the same law applies to everyone. For example, to apply for an immigration benefit, like a visa or a green card, no matter where a person lives or a company is located, the same petitions and applications must be submitted to the government.
For persons in and around Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio, The Law Offices of John T. Nicholson Law Firm offers in-person consultations with an immigration attorney. Telephonic consultations are available for persons farther away. Whichever type of consultation you choose, an immigration attorney will thoroughly analyze the facts of your case and carefully explain your rights and choices.
For more online resources check out Law Offices of John T. Nicholson’s Ohio Immigration Blog.