(937) - 432 - 9775
SEE OUR OHIO LAW BLOG FOR NUMEROUS FAMILY LAW TOPICS
At The Law Offices of John T. Nicholson, we assist clients with a variety of family law cases. If you or someone close to you is in going through a family dispute that needs to be settled in court, you may need the assistance of an experienced lawyer. At Law Offices of John T. Nicholson you will be speak with a compassionate attorney who will work hard to resolve your issue and help you to get a satisfactory judgment.
There are several different types of cases that are best dealt with by having a family lawyer. Some examples include but are not limited to:
- Dissolution - Parties come to a mutual agreement of terms.
- Contested Divorce – The parties can not agree and litigation may be required.
- Child Custody – This is a very difficult area. Each parent or guardian may feel that they are the best guardian for the child. The courts will have to decide the best custody situation for the child.
- Property Division – This occurs in a divorce or other domestic separation.
- Professional Divorce – If you are getting a divorce and you own a business that you need to protect, you need to work it out in the divorce settlement.
- Relocation – Ohio laws are can be complex when it comes to relocating a child. You need to speak with an experienced Dayton family lawyer before making a move.
- Paternity Action – If paternity is in question, an experienced Dayton lawyer is crucial to assist you in your paternity case.
- Domestic Partnership Dissolution – Ending a domestic partnership is just like getting a divorce. Depending on the length and the type of relationship, divorce rules may apply.
Call Law Offices of John T. Nicholson, LLC, at 937-432-9775 for a free initial consultation and let us provide you with the legal guidance you need. Also, please feel free to browse our Ohio Family Law Blog to learn more about the issues involved in family law cases.